A well-developed hinge at the rear end of the upper part is developed by this specie (Speke’s Hingeback Tortoise for sale ) , permitting the protection of its rear legs after they have been retracted. These Are Field Collected And Approximately 5 – 7 Inches In Shell Length.
- Kinixys erosa
- Field Collected Beauties
- Approximately 6-9 Inches In Shell Length
- Gorgeous Reptiles Exhibiting Crisp Geometric Patterns And Shape To Its Tank Of A Shell
- Voracious Foragers Feeding On Vitamin Dusted Mixed Greens And Other Vegetables
Serrated Hingeback tortoise for sale, is a species of tortoise in the family Testudinidae. The species (Serrated Hingeback Tortoise for sale ) is indigenous to the tropical forests and marshes of central and western Africa.
- Kinixys homeana
- Field Collected
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 5-9 Inches In Total Shell Length
- Fantastic Dark Brown Coloration With Geometric Grooved Shapes Encasing Its Shell
- This Tortoise Unlike Others Has A Joint Near Its Lower Section Of Shell Can Swing Over Its Hind Legs Keeping It Safe From Harm
- Voracious Foragers Feeding On Vitamin Dusted Mixed Greens And Vegetables
Greek tortoises are going to primarily live off of plant food. Tortoises are herbivorous animals and shouldn’t be given animal products. However, giving Greek tortoises cuttlebone to gnaw on will help them get the calcium that they need in order to keep themselves healthy and strong. Giving almost any animal a variety of foods is a good idea, since different plants are going to vary in terms of the chemicals and nutrients that they contain. However, Greek tortoises only consume a fairly narrow range of foods, so that variety must be found within a relatively narrow category.
These Captive Bred Babies Are Approximately 2 To 3 Inches In Shell Length. Very Similar To Redfoots But These Grow Slightly Larger And Have Yellow Markings. This Is A Great Pet For A First Time Reptile Owner, They Are Feeding On Mixed Vegetables And Calcium Dusted Greens.
- Manouria emys
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 3.5 To 5 Inches In Length
- These Require High Humidity And Temperatures Not Exceeding The Low 80s
- Adults Can Reach Sizes Of 24 Inches In Shell Length
- Feeding On Vitamin Dusted Vegetables Daily