Baby Hypo Sulcata Tortoise
These Farm Bred Babies Are Around 3 Inches In Shell Length. Tortoises Are Very Personable And Make Great Pets. Hypo Is A Morph That Makes This Tortoise Much Lighter And Brighter In Color.
WE HAVE BABY HYPO SULCATA TORTOISE FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Baby Hypo Sulcata Tortoise for sale are born at around two inches in size. … Healthy tortoises will reach seven inches at one year old and gain five to ten pounds each year. They are very slow growers and won’t reach their adult size until 15 to 20 years old. Adult females will typically weigh 70 to 90 pounds and measure 24 to 30 inches.
- Centrochelys sulcata
- Farm Bred
- Around 3 Inches In Shell Length
- Tortoises Are Very Personable And Make Great Pets
- Hypo Is A Morph That Makes This Tortoise Much Lighter And Brighter In Color
- Feasting On Vitamin Dusted Fresh Greens, Hays, And Tortoise Diet
- Originating From The Sub-Saharan Regions Of Africa
- Adults Can Reach Up To 36 Inches In Shell Length
- With Proper Care And A Well Maintained Diet These Can Live Up To 100 Years At A Time
- These Tortoises Come From The Dry Grasslands Of Africa Thriving Best In Those Conditions
- They Are Also Known As “spur thighs” Which Comes From The Elongated Scales On Their Front Legs That They Use To Dig And Push Dirt Out Of Their Burrows