T Negative Albino Blood Python
- Python brongersmai
- Captive Bred Babies
- Male and Female Available
- Approximately 16 – 17 Inches In Length
- This Is A Gorgeous Line Of Albino Known For Their Extreme Coloration
- This Species Can Be Feisty But They Tame Down Well With Handling
- Ambush Hunters Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Regularly
WE HAVE BABY T NEGATIVE ALBINO BLOOD PYTHON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
T Negative Albino Blood Python “t+” means “tyrosinase-positive” and “t-” means “tyrosinase-negative.” … A tyrosinase-negative albino is an albino that does not have functioning tyrosinase or has a defective tyrosinase that does not work correctly, and so no black melanin can be produced.
- Originating From The Islands Of Borneo And Sumatra In Indonesia
- Adults Will Average In Lengths Around 4-5 Feet
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor. Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise
. Their eyes won’t be totally pink like a real albino. Ivory Blood Pythons look nothing like a normal Blood Python. But Ivory Blood Pythons are the super form of the Matrix Blood Python and are the result of breeding two Matrix Blood Pythons together.
What does T negative albino mean?
Oculocutaneous albinism is conventionally classified as to whether it is tyrosinase-negative or tyrosinase-positive. In the tyrosinase-negative class, but there is absence of the enzyme tyrosinase.
Albinism is a rare group of genetic disorders. That cause the skin, hair, or eyes to have little or no color. According to the National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation, about 1 in 18,000 to 20,000 people in the United States have a form of albinism.Is Albinism a disability? Persons with Albinism are usually as healthy as the rest of the population, with growth and development occurring as normal, but can be classified as disabled because of the associated visual impairments.