Baby Bangka Blood Python
- Python curtus
- Farm Bred Babies
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 12-15 Inches In Length
- This Species Can Be Feisty But With Regular Handling Tames Down Well
- Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups
Baby Bangka Blood Python for sale
- These Originate From The Island Of Borneo In Indonesia
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise
- Adults Can Grow Up To 4-5 Feet In Length
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- They Are Ferocious Eaters That Rarely Pass Up A Meal Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups
Hatchlings offers fuzzy rats off tongs, and we increase the size of feeder rodents they receive as the snakes grow. Juveniles graduate quickly onto rat pups, and by the time they move up into the next tub size in our rack systems, our juvies are easily eating weaned rats or even small rats.
Are blood pythons good pets for beginners? Blood pythons are considered intermediate level snakes. They’re humidity range is stricter than most snakes recommended for beginners. … You might consider gaining experience with easier to keep snakes such as ball pythons, or red-tailed boas.
Blood pythons hail from Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. They were thought to be part of three sub-species of short-tailed pythons but were upgraded to their own species in 2001. They have a reputation for being aggressive. Wild-caught specimens will be aggressive and often refuse to feed.