Baby Borneo Blood Python
- Python curtus
- Farm Bred Babies
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 12-15 Inches In Length
- This Species Can Be Feisty But With Regular Handling Tames Down Well
- Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups
Baby Borneo Blood Python for sale is also known as the Borneo short tail python by some. Our Baby Borneo Blood Python for sale are gorgeous specimens that are healthy and feeding weekly. These gorgeous captive born babies feed on a diet of frozen thawed rodents. They are not as big as their Sumatran cousins and barely get over four feet long. If you are into blood pythons you will be interested in our beautiful baby red blood pythons.
- These Originate From The Island Of Borneo In Indonesia
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise
- Adults Can Grow Up To 4-5 Feet In Length
- Females Are Able To Lay Between 8-30 Eggs At A Time
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- They Are Ferocious Eaters That Rarely Pass Up A Meal Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups
breitensteini have been reported to attain a total length (including tail) of 2.1 m (7 ft), although they are usually no more than 1.2 m (4 ft). Heavy-bodied, they can weigh as much as 13.6 kg (30 lb). Females are generally larger than males.
Hatchlings are offered fuzzy rats off tongs, and we increase the size of feeder rodents they receive as the snakes grow. Juveniles graduate quickly onto rat pups, and by the time they move up into the next tub size in our rack systems, our juvies are easily eating weaned rats or even small rats.