Baby Sumatran Short Tail Python
Baby Sumatran Short Tail Python for sale has narrow subocular scales between the bottom of the eye and the top of the labial scales. The parietal scales do not join each other.
- Python curtus
- Captive Bred Babies
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 12 – 16 Inches In Length
- This Species Can Be Feisty But With Regular Handling Tames Down Well
- Voracious Little Hunters Feeding On Live Or Frozen Rat Pups Regularly
WE HAVE BABY SUMATRAN SHORT TAIL PYTHON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
The Baby Sumatran Short Tail Python for sale has narrow subocular scales between the bottom of the eye and the top of the labial scales. The parietal scales do not join each other. P. curtus and P. breitensteini can be distinguished by the frontal and parietal scales on the tops of their heads. In both P. brongersmai and P. breitensteini, the parietal scales join. Adults grow to 1.5–1.8 m (4.9–5.9 ft) in length and are heavily built. The tail is extremely short relative to the overall length. The color pattern consists of a beige, tan, or grayish-brown ground color overlaid with blotches that are brick- to blood-red in color.
- Originating From The Island Of Borneo And Sumatra In Indonesia
- Adults Will Average In Lengths Around 4-5 Feet
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise