Bamboo GHI Pinstripe Ball Python
This Captive Bred Female Is Approximately 17 Inches In Length And Roughly 87 Grams.
WE HAVE CB BALL PYTHONS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Bamboo GHI Ball Python Genetics. The Bamboo GHI Pinstripe Ball Python is a co-dominant morph. This means that, like a dominant morph ghi mojave ball python , you only need one GHI to produce GHI babies. However, if you breed two GHI’s together, you will produce Super GHI’s.
- Python regius
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 17 Inches In Length
- Roughly 87 Grams And Growing
- Feeding On Live Hopper Mice Weekly
- Ball Pythons Are Native To Central And Western Africa And Thrive In These Warm, Tropical Areas
- With Proper Care And Setup These Snakes Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Great For A First Time Keeper As Well As An Experienced Breeder
- When Hatching Out Of The Egg They Can Be As Small As 10 Inches And Grow To Be 5 Feet
The GHI Ball Python is a co-dominant morph. This means that, like a dominant morph, you only need one GHI to produce GHI babies. However, if you breed two GHI’s together, you will produce Super GHI’s.
Because snakes have a good sense of smell and good hearing, they may recognize and remember their owners. Snake bonding looks a little different from bonding with some of the more furry pets. … For example, ball pythons and corn snakes are generally accepted as being easy to handle and friendly.
The bamboo ball python is somewhat less common than other morphs like the albino, spider, and cinnamon. Bamboos are named for their beautiful, pale brown coloration. While not nearly as striking as other, high contrast morphs, many keepers appreciate this subdued, chic look.
There are no reviews yet.