Bumblebee Disco Hypo Leopard Ball Python
This 5 Gene Male Is Approximately 21 Inches In Length And Roughly 194 Grams And Growing.
WE HAVE BABY BUMBLEBEE DISCO HYPO LEOPARD BALL PYTHON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Bumblebee Disco Hypo Leopard Ball Python for sale
- Python regius
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 21 Inches In Length
- Roughly 194 Grams And Growing
- Feeding On Live Hopper Mice Weekly
- Ball Pythons Are Native To Central And Western Africa And Thrive In These Warm, Tropical Areas
- With Proper Care And Setup These Snakes Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Great For A First Time Keeper As Well As An Experienced Breeder
- When Hatching Out Of The Egg They Can Be As Small As 10 Inches And Grow To Be 5 Feet
The ball python is black or dark brown with light brown blotches on the back and sides. Its white or cream belly is scattered with black markings. It is a stocky snake with a relatively small head and smooth scales. It reaches a maximum adult length of 182 cm (6.0 ft). Males typically measure eight to ten subcaudal scales, and females typically measure two to four subcaudal scales. Females reach an average snout-to-vent length of 116.2 cm (45.7 in), a 44.3 mm (1.74 in) long jaw, an 8.7 cm (3.4 in) long tail and a maximum weight of 1.635 kg (3.60 lb). Males are smaller with an average snout-to-vent length of 111.3 cm (43.8 in), a 43.6 mm (1.72 in) long jaw, an 8.6 cm (3.4 in) long tail and a maximum weight of 1.561 kg (3.44 lb). Both sexes have pelvic spurs on both sides of the vent.