Armadillidium Peraccae Isopods
$19.99 – $49.99 (-20%)
- Armadillidium peraccae
- ***Counts are approximate***
- COLOR AND PATTERN MAY VARY
- Captive Bred
- Mixed Sizes: Nymphs To Adults
- Adults Grow To About .75 Inches
- Fast Reproducing, Soft Bodied Invert
- Excellent For Cleaners And Feeders
WE HAVE ARMADILLIDIUM PERACCAE ISOPODS FOR SALE HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- These Will Reproduce Right Inside Your Set-up Supplying A Sustainable Food Source For Your Animals
- Add These To Your Terrarium To Create A “Bio-Active” Set-up
- Isopods Consume Waste And Decaying Matter To Keep Your Tank Clean
- Requiring Moderate To High Humidity With Temperature’s Of 70 – 85 Degrees
- One Of The Larger Species Of Isopods Great Food Source And Cleaners For Larger Sized Frogs And Lizards
Armadillidium peraccae Isopods establish very quickly in a vivarium, and will act as janitors to keep the vivarium clean, as well as a snack that provides a natural calcium boost. They are very bumpy and silver / gray in color. They are native to the Greece.
Moreover, Larger amphibians and reptiles will consume adults, but not poison dart frogs. Our isopods are fed Iso-licious Isopod Food 1-2x a week, including our new wet mixes, supplemented with potatoes, squash, carrots, our leaf powder, and a cuttlebone.
These isopods enjoy warm temperatures and an occasional misting, but do not do as well in an extremely wet environment.
In addition, We allow space for a moderate moisture gradient, starting with one side of the enclosure having wet NZ sphagnum moss, the middle being moist and mostly covered with leaf litter and bark, and onto the opposite side being completely dry and covered only with leaf litter. Whereas, This provides the needed space for isopods to osmoregulate to remain in homeostasis.
10ct., 25ct., 50ct.