Baby Indian Brown Roofed Turtle
- Pangshura smithii
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 2 – 3 Inches In Shell Length
- Fantastic Chestnut Brown Domed Turtles With A Cherry Blushed Cheeks And Silver Rimmed Eyes
- Feeding On Turtle Pellets And Various Small Insects Regularly
WE HAVE BABY INDIAN BROWN ROOFED TURTLE FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Naturally Occurring Out Of The New Guinea Islands In Indonesia
- Medium Sizes Species Normally Growing To About 8 – 10 Inches In Shell Length
- With Proper Care And Setup These Can Live 20 – 40+ Years In Captivity
- Highly Aquatic Species Living In Slow Moving Streams, And Other Long Lasting Fresh Water Bodies
The Baby Indian Brown Roofed Turtle (Pangshura tecta) is a small, palm-sized aquatic animal that can be found living in south Asian countries. As the name suggests, you can typically find it in northern, central, and peninsular India. But it is also available in Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Nepal. The water animal spends most of its life swimming in large rivers and lakes, but it can you can also see on the banks of water bodies basking in the sun.
Buy Baby Indian Brown Roofed Turtle Online
Indian roofed turtle diet includes snails, worms, shrimps, crabs, and also natural food like aquatic plants. They may also adapt to commercial turtle food when kept in a tank. It is truly unfortunate how the population of this adorable animal keeps decreasing because of illegal trading and climate change. The steady decline in their numbers poses the question is the Indian roofed turtle endangered yet? IUCN Red List states that the species is Vulnerable, and their numbers are also slowly diminishing. To know about the family genus species and more of Indian roofed turtles, keep reading.