Baby Hermann’s Tortoise
At night time the temperature should between 65F-70F. They come from hot and dry areas where the air humidity is low. A good mixture of plants, vegetables and our Komodo complete pellet food will ensure your tortoise has a balanced diet.
WE HAVE BABY HERMANN’S TORTOISE FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Baby Hermann’s Tortoise for sale need to be able to dig down and bury themselves for proper eastern hermann’s tortoise hatchling care. A hot spot or basking spot should be provided on a thermostat of about 90 F degrees. A cooler end should also be provided for the tortoise to escape the full heat from of no less than 20 degrees.
- Testudo hermanii boettgeri
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 2 Inches In Shell Length
- These Stay Relatively Small, Excellent Species For An Indoor Enclosure
- Fantastic Little Foragers Feeding On Mixed Veggies Regularly
- Naturally Occurring Out Of Southern Europe Ranging From Italy, Albania, Greece, Yugoslavia, And The Balkans
- With Proper Care These Can Live 30 – 60 Years In Captivity
- Great Animals Loving To Explore Their Cages And Even Dig Around In Loose Substrate
- Mediterranean Species Being Found Ocean Side Warm Climates Normally Living Its Life Foraging For Vegetation
A weed and plant diet is essential. Under no circumstances should you feed meat to your Hermann’s tortoise or any fruit or vegetables. Food supplements are essential. Vitamin D3 powder is a must on every meal for the hatchling and yearling tortoise.
At night time the temperature should between 65F-70F. They come from hot and dry areas where the air humidity is low. A good mixture of plants, vegetables and our Komodo complete pellet food will ensure your tortoise has a balanced diet. Visit our tortoise diet page to find out the best foods for your tortoise. Tortoises drink very little water. This helps them release their motions and uric acid. We have found that hemp bedding the best substrate to use for Hermanns. As it is dust free and easy to clean.For more information go to our hibernation page. We have complete starter kits that include everything you need to care for your Hermann tortoise.