Baby Yellow footed Tortoise
These Captive Bred Babies Are Approximately 2 To 3 Inches In Shell Length. Very Similar To Redfoots But These Grow Slightly Larger And Have Yellow Markings. This Is A Great Pet For A First Time Reptile Owner, They Are Feeding On Mixed Vegetables And Calcium Dusted Greens.
WE HAVE BABY YELLOW FOOTED TORTOISE FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Baby Yellow footed Tortoise for sale Originally, Karl Linnaeus assigned all turtles and tortoises to the genus Testudo and identified this species as Testudo denticulata in 1766 with testudo meaning turtle, and denticulata meaning “tooth-like”, referring to the jagged or serrated edges of the shell. The species got several other names, as well, for several reasons such as difficulty in distinguishing it from the red-footed, confusion over locations, researchers thinking they had discovered a new species in collections or in the field, etc.
- Geochelone denticulata
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 2 To 3 Inches In Shell Length
- Very Similar To Red footed But These Grow Slightly Larger And Have Yellow Markings
- This Is A Great Pet For A First Time Reptile Owner
- They Are Feeding On Mixed Vegetables And Calcium Dusted Greens
- They Are Native To South America And Live In A Dense Rainforest And Tropical Lowlands
- Very Friendly And Easy To Care For And Will Live Over 50 Years
- As Adults They Can Reach 18 – 24 Inches And Can Weigh 25 – 35 Lbs
- These Tortoises Are Used To Tropical Climates So Make Sure To Provide Adequate Humidity And Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting