Cayman Brac Iguana for sale is a critically endangered subspecies of the Cuban iguana (Cyclura nubila). It is native to two islands to the south of Cuba: Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, which are also known as the Sister Isles due to their similar shapes and close proximity to each other. The population of this subspecies has been impacted by habitat encroachment by human development and is likely being destroyed due to predation by cats (Felis domesticus), the population on Cayman Brac has remained particularly small for decades.
- Cyclura nubila caymanensis
- 2018 Yearlings
- U.S. Captive Bred Right Here At Underground Reptiles
- Approximately 15 – 16 Inches From Head To Tail
- This Is An Extremely Smart Species That Makes For An Awesome Pet
- Not Commonly Seen, Now Available To You As Part Of Our Own Home Grown Pristine Stock
- Voracious Herbivores Feeding On An Array Of Mixed Veggies And Fruits